FOIL TRANSFER GEL
FOIL TRANSFER GEL
Other gels letting you down when you want to work with transfer foil? Foil designs looking patchy? The Foil Transfer Gel from Astonishing Nails is the answer. This unique gel has much to offer. Not only is it highly pigmented and can be used alongside your traditional color gels as a black color gel, but it has a dual function as a transfer gel for transfer foil.
The Foil Transfer Gel creates the perfect tacky layer for your transfer foils to adhere to, allowing you endless opportunities for foil design. The Foil Transfer Gel may be used for larger surfaces such as the smile line, or alternatively for intricate designs requiring the foil finish.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion for transfer foil (transfer gel) Highly pigmented black color gel
- Color does not fade, dull, wear or chip Beautiful nails for at least two weeks
- The perfect addition to any color gel range Perfect for nail designs
- Perfect for both fingers and toes
- No odor
- Easy one-coat application
- Moderate viscosity light activated gel – same viscosity as clear gel Cures on demand in LED and UV light – no wait for polish to dry Use on natural nails, gels and acrylics
- Self-leveling, making application easy
- Easy to remove
Astonishing Nails Foil Transfer Gel can be used over any artificial and natural nail surface.
As a transfer gel with transfers foil:
Make sure that you are working on a non-tacky surface, rather a buffed or filed surface. Create your design using the Foil Transfer Gel. Cure time: 1 minute in UV light (36 watt). Cut a piece of transfer foil and press the foil onto the cured design and remove. Seal with Astonishing Nails No Cleanse Top Seal, Top Seal or Gelosophy Top Gel.
• Never reuse the same piece that has just been transferred. Always use a different piece of the foil.
• Before using the Foil Transfer Gel on a client, test it on a tip and see exactly how long you need to cure your gel to
have an optimal adhesion of the transfer foil. Every UV light works differently. 1 minute in a 36 watt UV light is a guideline.
As a traditional color gel:
Apply as usual. Cure time in LED: 30 seconds, cure time in UV: 2-3 minutes.
Natural nail services:
For full cover or for use as color gel: First apply a thin coat of Astonishing Clear Gel as your base. Cure, but do not cleanse. Apply thin coat(s) of Foil Transfer Gel and cure.
Artificial gel nails:
Artificial gel nails have to be filed (no need to buff ). Then apply thin coat(s) of Foil Transfer Gel and cure.
Artificial acrylic nails:
For full cover foil design or for use as a color gel: artificial acrylic nails have to be filed (no need to buff ). Then apply a thin coat of Astonishing Nails Clear Gel to create an optimal adhesion. Cure, but do not cleanse. Apply thin coat(s) of Foil Transfer Gel and cure.
For partial foil design: it is recommended to apply a thin coat of Astonishing Nails Clear Gel to create an optimal adhesion. Cure, cleanse, lightly buff and then apply the Foil Transfer Gel in the design of your choice and cure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.